Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Report - Royals moving Alex Gordon to the OF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
I imagine Dayton Moore's phone is ringing off the hook. Gordon still oozes talent. I'd love for Anthopolous to make a run at him.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I guess Callaspo is considered their third baseman for good now? I was hoping he would get traded =/

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
I dont know anything behind the scenes for the Royals but this is what someone wrote as a reply to the article. I wonder if there is some truth to it.

If anyone really cares to know who this kid is listen to the Royals media that cover the team behind the scenes they will tell you he is a immature never going to grow up kid that thinks he is too good to fail and too good for his teammates and fans. The only thing that is keeping him here is the organization doesn't want to give up yet on a first round draft pick and look stupid plus there is upside if he gets his head out of his #&*.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
sportscardtheory said:
Braun successfully made that move. The fact that he's 26 and hasn't "found his swing" is what would scare me.

Ya but Braun has had nothing but success since coming to the majors and is a potential MVP. Gordon hasnt dont ANYTHING!!!!

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
He should just ask to be released from that Organization. I think Moore is going to be fired after this season. The Braves should trade for him honestly.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Amazing that this guy was the can't miss college hitter in the 2005 draft. Braun and Zimmerman look like potential HOFers while Gordon looks like the next Travis Lee.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
braden said:
I imagine Dayton Moore's phone is ringing off the hook. Gordon still oozes talent. I'd love for Anthopolous to make a run at him.

Hey Braden do you post regularly on the Jays message board???

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
matty07 said:
If the guy is a ****** and is hard to coach, then I hope he continues his bust status
You would think with such god given talent most of these athletes have there aren't more head cases. but still he needs a change of scenery before we see any type of production.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
mwashuc06 said:
matty07 said:
If the guy is a ****** and is hard to coach, then I hope he continues his bust status

Where have your hear this?

This is what someone wrote as a reply to the article

If anyone really cares to know who this kid is listen to the Royals media that cover the team behind the scenes they will tell you he is a immature never going to grow up kid that thinks he is too good to fail and too good for his teammates and fans. The only thing that is keeping him here is the organization doesn't want to give up yet on a first round draft pick and look stupid plus there is upside if he gets his head out of his #&*.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Look back in the posts and I told everyone on this board that he was getting moved to OF if things didn't improve before spring training.

He is a ******. He will not listen to multiple ROY and a guy named George Brett about his inability to hit.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
matty07 said:
braden said:

Hey Braden do you post regularly on the Jays message board???

As in bluejays.com? I've never even been there.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
matty07 said:
justinmandawg said:
Greinke is on the block right now. Same w/ Soria and Butler.

There is no way the royals let go of th eonly 3 players that put butts in the seats

People still go no matter what. They don't put any real number more than any other player at this point. Don't believe me, it doesn't matter, because I'm right.

Members online

Latest posts