Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this a Wilson Ramos Auto'd baseball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
I think it is...didn't mark it when I got it signed. It is an official MLB baseball

If it is Wilson....is it worth selling now? Don't know much about selling IP MLB baseballs

Balls009.jpg

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
im not saying this to be a dick, so its not trolling
i myself would not even pay shipping costs to get it. heck i may not even take it for free. again thats my honest opinion i doubt u could get 15 for it

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
i have hundreds of balls from sox games

back in the day i always used to get em autoed by random ass players like vernon wells
i realized IP autos r worthless
and just overall i wud rather have them not signed as they look better. now i dont get them signed anymore

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
miguelcabrera said:

back in the day i always used to get em autoed by random ass players like vernon wells
and just overall i wud rather have them not signed as they look better. now i dont get them signed anymore

They are not worthless, tell that to the Pujols, Strasburgs,Heyward and Ichiro ip's I got authenticated and sold ;)

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
That is Wilson Ramos. I got a ball signed by him in spring training and it looks close to identical.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
miguelcabrera said:

They are not worthless, tell that to the Pujols, Strasburgs,Heyward and Ichiro ip's I got authenticated and sold ;)

The reason why though

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Skorris CCBC said:
I got $3.99dlvd for a Brett Wallace IP ROMLB a few months back.

I collect(and sell some) in person signed baseballs.

Step #1-NEVER put a baseball up for auction, unless it's the only one out there of someone really hot. No offense, but putting up a Brett Wallace for auction a few months back is bad timing. I hardly ever see baseballs go for a good price via auction, it's almost always baseballs going for quite a bit less than they should.

I have had nice success selling baseballs with fixed price listings-I get WAY better prices by taking offers with fixed price listings, without a doubt. Without looking at completed Ramos auctions, I bet you could put it up at $35 and take offers on it. I would say you AT LEAST get a $25 offer. Definitely toss that puppy up, you should get a solid return on it. But just don't put it up via auction.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
hail2thevictors said:
Skorris CCBC said:
I got $3.99dlvd for a Brett Wallace IP ROMLB a few months back.

I collect(and sell some) in person signed baseballs.

Step #1-NEVER put a baseball up for auction, unless it's the only one out there of someone really hot. No offense, but putting up a Brett Wallace for auction a few months back is bad timing. I hardly ever see baseballs go for a good price via auction, it's almost always baseballs going for quite a bit less than they should.

I have had nice success selling baseballs with fixed price listings-I get WAY better prices by taking offers with fixed price listings, without a doubt. Without looking at completed Ramos auctions, I bet you could put it up at $35 and take offers on it. I would say you AT LEAST get a $25 offer. Definitely toss that puppy up, you should get a solid return on it. But just don't put it up via auction.

Oh, I know. I get to stages in my collecting where I decide to liquidate a buncha stuff so I can have funds to buy new stuff. That was one of those times.

I had it up for BIN/BO for over 2 months.

Members online

Latest posts