Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official: Bowman pushed back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Didnt see it posted but got an email from Topps stating it is pushed back to May 12.
Knowing their track record, I guess it can be considered on time :lol:

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
good news I guess since I have been hearing the 12th for about a month so I thought it was moved way back when I saw the title :lol:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Rickzcards said:
All In Cards said:
its been the 12th for a while

just checked and its been that since Feb.
May 12 was the date given to me when they were first offered for pre-sale.

Same. When I placed my original order, months back, it was May 12th. Only yesterday did I see the first mention of 5/10, and I think it was JP that posted something about it

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
I pooped my pants when I saw the title for this thread, but I cleaned it up and I'm all better now.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I wouldn't be at all surprised if it gets pushed back even further, by another week or so.

Hey, it almost always happens.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Jaypers said:
I wouldn't be at all surprised if it gets pushed back even further, by another week or so.

Hey, it almost always happens.

I'm actually surprised that it is still slated for May 12. Considering the multiple high profile autographs they have added close to last minute, and the fact that these products never stay on release schedule. Maybe they learned to just tell everyone it would be releasing two weeks after they thought it would be ready, and that way the collectors remain happy with an "on time" release

Members online

Latest posts