Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'05 Ubaldo Jimenez Ultimate Sig. Au. 1/1 Sells.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
He stuff is just about the nastiest in MLB right now. His breaking stuff is sharp and he was touching 100mph last night. Unreal.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I love watching him pitch right now. I was gonna go to sleep early last night, but had to keep watching Ubaldo mow down batters. Unreal.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I absolutely LOVED grabbing Ubaldo late in drafts (compared to comparable starters).

He was a beast in the second half last year and anyone could see he was poised to make the jump.

Glad to see he is doing so well, I am really pulling for him to make the Cy Young race a three horse race.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Anthony K. said:
I absolutely LOVED grabbing Ubaldo late in drafts (compared to comparable starters).

He was a beast in the second half last year and anyone could see he was poised to make the jump.

Glad to see he is doing so well, I am really pulling for him to make the Cy Young race a three horse race.

He has certainly broken out to an early lead. Here's hoping he can finish.

lvdan

Aug 25, 2008
Love Ubaldo but never thought he'd be able to harness the control. At one time early last year I had(all 2005):
(2) SPAuthentic Gold auto/10
(9)SPa auto/185
(6)spx auto
and the leaf limited auto 1/1
now?...just a few SP authentics left
::facepalm::

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
lvdan said:
Love Ubaldo but never thought he'd be able to harness the control. At one time early last year I had(all 2005):
(2) SPAuthentic Gold auto/10
(9)SPa auto/185
(6)spx auto
and the leaf limited auto 1/1
now?...just a few SP authentics left
::facepalm::

I was the same as you. I can't tell you how many times i watched him pitch via gametracker on cbs and said that same thing. i wish i still had as much left as you do. I sold everything except for the 2005 base RC's and some assorted 2007 RC refractors from Chrome. Saw a Red Ref Bowman Chrome sold for 150 yesterday. I paid 12 and 15 for my 2 red refs and had 20 2005 autos. Sold everything in a lot when i quit collecting in 2008.

Members online

Latest posts