Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
i feel asleep early last night and forgot to bid on a card..........ended at 4.25 dlvd :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: :benson: so pissed

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning guys. Nothing new on the pres cut yet. Looks like it hasn't shipped yet.

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Good morning Art, Dan-O, Dave, Miggy and Adam (and all who follow)

Sun is back out after a ay of rain and muggy yesterday here in CT.
Dan-O, forgot to mention yesterday, that golf was TREMEMNDOUS this weekend. Nothing like playing at a country club. No waiting around, 4 hour rounds, bang out a few extra holes if you want before sundown...etc...etc... I wish I had a sweetheart deal like my buddy has in RI at the club around here. Not even sure the wife would let me join, but a boy can dream right?
Miggy-sorry to hear you missed out on an auction. Never good when you realize it went so low after the fact either.
Dave-that puppy could be in "shipping" status for a while if the UD site is anything like the Topps site. With Topps, the timing is about a month from when it posts as "shipped" to it actually shipping.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
chowell3fan said:
Good morning Art, Dan-O, Dave, Miggy and Adam (and all who follow)

Sun is back out after a ay of rain and muggy yesterday here in CT.
Dan-O, forgot to mention yesterday, that golf was TREMEMNDOUS this weekend. Nothing like playing at a country club. No waiting around, 4 hour rounds, bang out a few extra holes if you want before sundown...etc...etc... I wish I had a sweetheart deal like my buddy has in RI at the club around here. Not even sure the wife would let me join, but a boy can dream right?
Miggy-sorry to hear you missed out on an auction. Never good when you realize it went so low after the fact either.
Dave-that puppy could be in "shipping" status for a while if the UD site is anything like the Topps site. With Topps, the timing is about a month from when it posts as "shipped" to it actually shipping.

yeah you win some you lose some i guess
i did get 2 nice cards in the mail though yesterday to make up for the loss. 06 finest gold refractor /49 and black refractor /99. they go nicely with my blue from the same set. i love me some finest.
im expecting some more mail today as well

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
phillyfan0417 said:
Good Morning everyone.

70's today, 40 by the weekend.

Wisconsin Springs rule!

dont you get worried that someone may have screwed you (wrong card, no card etc), and then the 45 days to file a claim happens? man dont know how you do it i open mine up within minutes

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
miguelcabrera said:
phillyfan0417 said:
Good Morning everyone.

70's today, 40 by the weekend.

Wisconsin Springs rule!

dont you get worried that someone may have screwed you (wrong card, no card etc), and then the 45 days to file a claim happens? man dont know how you do it i open mine up within minutes

It's 60 days and it never goes that long.

i do worry a little about it.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Morning Gents.

Gonna be another hot one today here in Florida.

Might be time for a vacation!

Members online