Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alex Rodriguez's biggest hit ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Re: Alex Rodriguez biggest hit ?

She has more "home runs" than the top 10 combined... Talk about WHOF material right there!!!

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009

He's had better. Never a big fan of her, but I like dark complection and dark hair. I have also heard many times that without makeup she is a butterface (just rumor).

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008

Sloppy seconds from Justin Timerlake and Madonna

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009

the combination of Alex being good looking and a near billionaire you would think he could do better. must be the D- personality holding him back :lol:

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW

notjomommasclint said:
every person on this board would duct tape their wife / girlfriend to the back of a greyhound bus to tap that before, after, or at the same time as a rod! don't let them lie to you!

nevermind for a fear the wrath of phillyfan

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009

notjomommasclint said:
every person on this board would duct tape their wife / girlfriend to the back of a greyhound bus to tap that before, after, or at the same time as a rod! don't let them lie to you!

well, everyone here rounded together would probably be about average, and wives I would expect the same.

is Diaz above the average replacement player? sure, maybe a little bit. but would she be average in a group of cebs and billionaires? no way.

donrusscrusademan said:
notjomommasclint said:

well, everyone here rounded together would probably be about average, and wives I would expect the same.

is Diaz above the average replacement player? sure, maybe a little bit. but would she be average in a group of cebs and billionaires? no way.

you rounded way way way up!

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009

notjomommasclint said:
donrusscrusademan said:
notjomommasclint said:

you rounded way way way up!

I tried to round, but their stomachs were already perfectly round ::facepalm:: :lol:

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009

notjomommasclint said:

I will take my wife over her in a heartbeat. Maybe you can't pull more than a dog, but I am very happy with who I married.

AKT74 said:
notjomommasclint said:

I will take my wife over her in a heartbeat. Maybe you can't pull more than a dog, but I am very happy with who I married.

i too would rather have your wife. however since the topic was what a rod is banging i will stick with attempts at humor about diaz and the collective attractiveness of our spouses! unless of course we see a headline that states "AKT74's wife steps out with A-ROD! his purse matches her shoes" in which case its on!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX

The only problem with letting people know how hot your significant other is, is that they want pictures for proof.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008

My wife's hotter than Diaz. I may be biased but it's still true.

Members online

Latest posts