Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan. Hope all is well. Long day for me today so I might as well get to it.
Have a good one and the same to all that follow.
Tom

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
long day
got a meeting ::facepalm:: got a presentation ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: 4 classes ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: and a night class ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: and finals next week ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

but no classes tomorrow :p

also anyone looking for stuff check out my thread
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=88028

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Resident Piazza Fan said:
69MetsFan said:
Happy Hump Day, everyone! :D
Alright, Art. Spill it. What did you do???? :?:

Have you read this one yet?

Ebay seller naturalbrnchillr sells fake buybacks

WOW!! :eek: What a piece of...work. It's as obvious as the nose on your face what he was doing. Making big profit off of unsuspecting, probably novice collectors by making them think they're getting 1/1's. What kills me is he had the unmitigated gall to come on here and try to say that everyone else is wrong. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: You Art, are a good person so Dave's (W) greeting includes you as well. :D

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Therion said:
Why does he keep calling the forums "chat boxes"? Is he 90? "You kids and your chatboxes! GET OFF MY LAWN!"

i got a good laugh from "chat boxes" as well :lol:

morning guys :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
good morning guys.

just a quick check in before I head to Boston for my checkup in a couple minutes. i really hope they have nothing but good news for me..that Im right on schedule etc. Happy to see my Lakers win again last nite.. still not convinced they really want to win it all by the way they've been playing but as long as they keep winning will have a chance anyway.

I was also happy to see the Red Wings lose yet again.. a guy at work I can't stand is a fan of them so its good to not hear his mouth at all.

Members online

Latest posts