Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckett Will Bust Boxes of 2010 Bowman This Afternoon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I've asked Olds if he could post scans of the CL, as well as wrapper odds.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
With the hype that this product has (justifiably so) what do you think of the secondary market for Blasters? Think they will easily go for more than $20? Especially if they dry up quickly? Hard not to scoop up all I see at Target or Wal-Mart if I could get $30-40 each on eBay.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Greg Cleveland said:
With the hype that this product has (justifiably so) what do you think of the secondary market for Blasters? Think they will easily go for more than $20? Especially if they dry up quickly? Hard not to scoop up all I see at Target or Wal-Mart if I could get $30-40 each on eBay.

While he's not the end-all and be-all of the entire product, I've heard that Strasburg's autos will not be appearing in Retail. That could very well affect the price, if even just a little bit.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Superfractor said:
blazers091 said:
Messier2 said:
I'm predicting loaded boxes as usual for Beckett's breaks... ::facepalm::
Prediction: strasburg 1/1 rc auto

That would be pretty fracked up. What do they usually do with the hits?

Give them away in contests, where your odds of winning them are pretty much infinitesimal.

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
sheetskout said:
Sweet! More of Tracy Hacklers bad jokes and general douchebaggieness.

Tracy Hackler is one of the nicest guys in the industry. Not sure why you don't like him, but I bet you've never met him.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
brianga26 said:
link to the video? or is it on Beckett.com?

Not up yet. His latest -

Arrrgh. I'm antsy about getting some 2010 Bowman opened for our peeps. But batteries only charge so fast...
12 minutes ago via TweetDeck

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
jdacunha said:
Looks like prices dropped.

$745 for a 12 box case...12 autos?
$989 for a jumbo case...24 autos?

Which makes more sense?

Jumbo no question. Double the autos for only $150ish more? It'd be stupid NOT to do this since you'd only have to average about $13 per auto sale to make this $150 back.

Members online