Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I still have (NOT) traded on this NEW board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
hey buddy, i just found mpekar's post about the emmitt you have. he states that it is from 2006 and not 2008. i just looked on the opg and it lists the emmitt /18 at $400 with the gold version (/9) at 1.2 times making your emmitt $480.

with you originally thinking i owed you an additional $10 in book value now changing to where you owe me an additional $20 ($30 swing), does that make it even with you getting the rose and villalona and me getting the emmitt and pujols sweet spot rookie? if not, how far off are we?

hacksaw55

Aug 7, 2008
MD
rob167 said:
hey buddy, i just found mpekar's post about the emmitt you have. he states that it is from 2006 and not 2008. i just looked on the opg and it lists the emmitt /18 at $400 with the gold version (/9) at 1.2 times making your emmitt $480.

with you originally thinking i owed you an additional $10 in book value now changing to where you owe me an additional $20 ($30 swing), does that make it even with you getting the rose and villalona and me getting the emmitt and pujols sweet spot rookie? if not, how far off are we?

rob,

pm sent.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
i was there, but you were gone. with a 5-year old and an 8-year old here at home, my computer times vary. sometimes i only have time to check messages and e-mails. i should be here for awhile now, but that could change. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts