Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milton Bradley- 2 threads is two too many...

Is Bradley at fault, or is he misunderstood?

• It is his fault

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-marinerslineup

But this new one pertains to Seattle. I'm far from a baseball maven but I saw this coming a mile away. I don't see how anyone could ever think that Bradley would have contributed in a positive manner to this team. To name him the cleanup hitter is one of the prime indicators of early stages of lunacy.

This thread is the official "I told you on (mm/dd/yyyy) that he is a (pick one: cancer - clown - loser - other)"

Extra credit to those from towns he did not already lay waste to; Montreal, Toronto, Cleveland, Los Angeles, Oakland, San Diego, Texas, Chicago & Seattle.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Fortunately, Bradley's never "laid waste" to Toronto, Randy. Unless I'm blocking a painful memory.

I genuinely feel bad for the guy. He obviously has demons. But his actions are his doing and while I hope the Mariners do help him in getting treatment, it is ultimately on him.

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
braden said:
Fortunately, Bradley's never "laid waste" to Toronto, Randy. Unless I'm blocking a painful memory.

I genuinely feel bad for the guy. He obviously has demons. But his actions are his doing and while I hope the Mariners do help him in getting treatment, it is ultimately on him.

Braden: You're right... maybe Toronto is next? Prepare for Le Grande Milton...

Members online

Latest posts