Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 5/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Wow, do the Angels have the worst pitching in baseball?

It's amazing how many times they can lose the lead in a single game.

johnny rook

Aug 10, 2008
CA
Nate Schierholtz hit his first HR of the season to deep right field. 3-3, HR, (2) 1B, INT BB, SB

Matt Cain had a no no through 5.2 innings. His line ended up 7.0 IP, 2 R, 4 H, 3 BB, 6 SO 2.69 ERA

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
Snider 2/2 raised his average above the mendoza line to .213. He has been on a pretty good streak of late.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Nate Schierholtz having another great game. It's weird how he gets all his hits in a few games...

Fred Lewis is continuing his great week and "Pudge" is back over .400 with his 1st HR of the year.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I don't want to steal AKA's thunder, but man, the Royals can hit...

And I am the only who chuckles when I see Bruce Chen is still getting a paycheck? Heck, his ERA (for now) is under 2.00.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Jays_Cards said:
I wish the Red Sox could play the Angels every day. What an atrocious team that is.

How many leads did the Angels blow in that series?

Never seen such horrid pitching in my life. By two innings after they come close to, or take the lead, their pitchers blow it.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
gt2590 said:

And I am the only who chuckles when I see Bruce Chen is still getting a paycheck? Heck, his ERA (for now) is under 2.00.

Lol, how exactly is this stealing my thunder?

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
gt2590 said:
Nate Schierholtz having another great game. It's weird how he gets all his hits in a few games...

Fred Lewis is continuing his great week and "Pudge" is back over .400 with his 1st HR of the year.

I love Nate!!! :) I'm glad that Freddy is doing better in Toronto.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
AKA Coastal said:
gt2590 said:

Just pimping the KC boys for you. :cool:

Now if we can get both Devin Harris and Callapso traded to LA for you, you're set...

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
gt2590 said:
AKA Coastal said:
gt2590 said:

Just pimping the KC boys for you. :cool:

Now if we can get both Devin Harris and Callapso traded to LA for you, you're set...

lol, I concur. Why did LA get rid of Callaspo ::facepalm:: ? Harris has a win, win situation. He's either going to get a big name player on his team or he's going to be traded soon.

PS: Callaspo HR(5)

Members online