Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Dutch Daulton autos and great fund raiser auction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
If you live near central Pa, Darren Daulton will be signing free autos on City Island (Harrisburg) on June 10th from 10:30 - 12:30. Also the same day is the UCP foundation yearly fund raiser auction. check out ucpcentralpa.org for a list of items. I have always been able to get some great deals there.

ps Fell free to ask Dutch about his faith while getting an auto.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
AKT74 said:
If you live near central Pa, Darren Daulton will be signing free autos on City Island (Harrisburg) on June 10th from 10:30 - 12:30. Also the same day is the UCP foundation yearly fund raiser auction. check out ucpcentralpa.org for a list of items. I have always been able to get some great deals there.

Personal beliefs

Daulton holds a series of beliefs related to conspiracies, occultism, and numerology. He maintains that the universe is created and sustained by numerical synchronicities, and that all matter is charged with vibrational energy, which has escaped human perception because it is extradimensional in origin. He believes that those who are conscious of this energy can manipulate it to affect reality in different ways, such as altering the weather. He also believes that the pyramids and Mayan temples were created by a lost civilization, and that people with knowledge of the workings of the system will "ascend" at the conclusion of the Mayan calendar on Dec. 21, 2012, at 11:11 a.m. (Greenwich Mean Time), vanishing into a new plane of existence.[5] He recently claimed in a televised interview with ESPN that he has "skipped through time" and undergone "astral travel" and will "blast into space."

Daulton has authored a book on occultism and numerology, titled "|If They Only Knew," published in 2007. In the book he discusses numerous aspects of occultism, referencing experts in the field, and his personal experiences.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
i may just have to go to hear him say all of this

js0000001 said:
AKT74 said:

Personal beliefs

Daulton holds a series of beliefs related to conspiracies, occultism, and numerology. He maintains that the universe is created and sustained by numerical synchronicities, and that all matter is charged with vibrational energy, which has escaped human perception because it is extradimensional in origin. He believes that those who are conscious of this energy can manipulate it to affect reality in different ways, such as altering the weather. He also believes that the pyramids and Mayan temples were created by a lost civilization, and that people with knowledge of the workings of the system will "ascend" at the conclusion of the Mayan calendar on Dec. 21, 2012, at 11:11 a.m. (Greenwich Mean Time), vanishing into a new plane of existence.[5] He recently claimed in a televised interview with ESPN that he has "skipped through time" and undergone "astral travel" and will "blast into space."

Daulton has authored a book on occultism and numerology, titled "|If They Only Knew," published in 2007. In the book he discusses numerous aspects of occultism, referencing experts in the field, and his personal experiences.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
js0000001 said:
AKT74 said:

Personal beliefs

yeah that's what I ment by faith, bad choice of words on my part. I was told by a former Phil that Steve Carlton has some of the same beliefs.

Think I could get Dutch to sign my tinfoil hat?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
AKT74 said:
js0000001 said:
AKT74 said:

Personal beliefs

yeah that's what I ment by faith, bad choice of words on my part. I was told by a former Phil that Steve Carlton has some of the same beliefs.

Think I could get Dutch to sign my tinfoil hat?

Nuh, uh, I'm gonna have him sign my Flux Capacitor first!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I know the guys who run that auction and they always get great stuff. Check the Strawberry Square Mall out, they usually have some Preview items in a display there.

I haven't made many of the auctions due to bad timing, maybe this year...

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
gt2590 said:
I know the guys who run that auction and they always get great stuff. Check the Strawberry Square Mall out, they usually have some Preview items in a display there.

I haven't made many of the auctions due to bad timing, maybe this year...

you should really try to go, last year I got

Ben Hogan Auto'd check PSA and picture of him hitting the 1 Iron framed
Jack N auto picture PSA framed
J Montana auto mini helmet.
something else I can't remember all for around $600, plus it goes to a good cause.

Members online

Latest posts