Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET - 5/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
:D i'm a happy camper. now i don't feel so deranged for hoarding him like i was your deranged twin :lol:

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
4-15-201085522PM.jpg

GO Jay!

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
rainmanesq said:
:D i'm a happy camper. now i don't feel so deranged for hoarding him like i was your deranged twin :lol:

I even have a few Moose's hidden around my stash. Not as many as you do though, Jen!

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
lisu said:
rainmanesq said:

I even have a few Moose's hidden around my stash. Not as many as you do though, Jen!

I think I lot of people gave up on him way too soon

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
js0000001 said:
lisu said:
rainmanesq said:

I think I lot of people gave up on him way too soon
yep, which is what sucked me back into buying him :) hard to pass up blue refs for 30, 08 bc au bgs 9.5s for 20-25, etc. i've gotten some decent offers on some of what i've put up, so may have to part w/some of my stash even if his prices haven't (imo) hit their ceiling yet.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Stanton at #2 woot woot!

Pleasant surprise considering I didn't expect him to be on the list AT ALL this week let alone Top 2!

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
jbone17 said:
So BA, where in the blue hell is Trevor May on this list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was wondering the same last week, when they didn't say anything about Brandon Belt. Didn't even answer my question about him. He hit something like .435 had a 13 game hitting streak and a K:BB of 0:6.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
cgilmo said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Teheran needs a call up, kid is tearing it up

he needs to fix his mechanics, and then when he starts pitching properly see how he does

I've seen Teheran pitch twice this year and while he does need to clean up his mechanics his stuff is simply too good for the SAL right now. Three above average pitches right now. He'll still be successful at Myrtle Beach. I bet they call him up for the second half.