Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hello fellow members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LegendsHOF

May 7, 2010
hey I just found this site today and as you can tell I collect realy only HOFers its been my first passion and never really left it and hope I can get some new HOF memorabilia in my collection

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Any particular HOFERs you collect? Have any scans of your collection? Would love to see what you got

LegendsHOF said:
hey I just found this site today and as you can tell I collect realy only HOFers its been my first passion and never really left it and hope I can get some new HOF memorabilia in my collection

LegendsHOF

May 7, 2010
no i collect all hofers, as far as scans dont really have any up yet but when i do i will post it.

LegendsHOF

May 7, 2010
i was searching on yahoo for hof memorabilia to see if I could find another shop close by me and for some reason this site came up and i decided to check it out for a while then decided to sign up

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
We'll I think you did a good thing by checking us out. I think I can help you out with hof stuff in the future too. Welcome aboard, I think you'll like it here

i was searching on yahoo for hof memorabilia to see if I could find another shop close by me and for some reason this site came up and i decided to check it out for a while then decided to sign up

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Latest posts