Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will non-auto'd razor chromes have ANY value in the future?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Before I realized that Razor was coming out with an auto version of everyone in their base chrome checklist(at least I think it was everyone), I purchased a large number of Blue and Gold Destin Hood Chromes:
img677.jpg

img580.jpg

Now my question is this: Will these cards be good sellers if said player blows up? Hood has plenty of on card autographs in both the chrome and base razor products (as do all chrome cards in the razor set), so I am assuming (regardless or performance) that I will have a hard time moving these. Opinions appreciated.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I'd look at it the same way one looks at Bowman Chrome and their autos.

It's no surprise that BC auto $ > Razor auto $ of the same player.

And, obviously, BC Auto > base BC of the same player.

The money line -- obviously -- goes BC Auto > Razor Auto > BC base Chrome > Razor Chrome.

Worth as much as you paid? Probably not. Worth nothing? I doubt that too, unless the player gets arrested/kicked out of baseball/injured and out of baseball.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
sportscardtheory said:
You can make money off of them. I made money off of Jason Heyward Just products for crying out loud.

Good point. Wish I had been able to get more of the chrome autographs, was only able to obtain 7 of the blue chrome autos. Thanks for the responses.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
You can make money off of them. I made money off of Jason Heyward Just products for crying out loud.

Yup, I've actually made a good bit off Razor Chrome Autos.

Members online

Latest posts