Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New High? Josh Bell Gold Ref Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
I just got that. I think its a good price. he is doing very well in triple a I hope to get 250 out of it when he is called up

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
MarlinsManiac20 said:
I just got that. I think its a good price. he is doing very well in triple a I hope to get 250 out of it when he is called up

Um...ok...I doubt it (that this card reaches $250)...but you never know!

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Messier2 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

Guarantee you it will. he is a power prospect just doesnt get to much respect/recognition.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Messier2 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

Guarantee you it will. he is a power prospect just doesnt get to much respect/recognition.

Nah, he's not getting the hype to reach that amount. I see it at or around $150 upon his callup assuming he doesn't do something crazy.

Don't be swayed by prices on Heyward, Stanton, Montero, Ike etc. These guys have been hyped like CRAZY before the season started by everyone! No hype for Josh.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Messier2 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Messier2 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

Nah, he's not getting the hype to reach that amount. I see it at or around $150 upon his callup assuming he doesn't do something crazy.

Don't be swayed by prices on Heyward, Stanton, Montero, Ike etc. These guys have been hyped like CRAZY before the season started by everyone! No hype for Josh.
either way he will be called up soon hopefully and I WILL be able to flip this card easily lol.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Messier2 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Messier2 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

I would love to know what you are basing this argument on :?

A guy with zero hype in AA and even less here, Carlos Peguero, someone could have quintupled their profit if they bought him 3 weeks ago.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
EricInCT said:
Messier2 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Messier2 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

A guy with zero hype in AA and even less here, Carlos Peguero, someone could have quintupled their profit if they bought him 3 weeks ago.

I know you have a Josh Bell stash so your opinion is obviously based on that. I know you're going to defend him to death so there is no sense in going back and forth on Bell.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Messier2 said:
EricInCT said:
Messier2 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Messier2 said:
[quote="MarlinsManiac20":3j9lqixd]I just got that. I think its a good price. he is doing very well in triple a I hope to get 250 out of it when he is called up

I know you have a Josh Bell stash so your opinion is obviously based on that. I know you're going to defend him to death so there is no sense in going back and forth on Bell.[/quote:3j9lqixd]

You probably thought a month ago that a Mike Moustakas gold ref auto would never sell for 100 let alone a blue ref selling for more.

It is impossible to predict.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
jondawg04 said:
The walk off homer he just hit won't hurt pricing!

I guess going 4 for 7 with 2 HRs and 5 RBIs and 3 walks and scoring 3 runs in AAA in the last TWO games won't do anything for his prices :benson:

Latest posts