Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Block this ebayer for sure.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
Ebayer machinegun688pc5....This tool just left me 4 negitives from his bulk puchase without even letting me know.He is also so mad because he won these auctions within 2 days of eachother and i sent him a message asking him to wait to i send him a invoice with total,he paid for them seperatly costing me money.

I sent them in a padded mailers in toploaders secured.If you don't want to take a chance,block this tool.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Bornagaincollector said:
Ebayer machinegun688pc5....This tool just left me 4 negitives from his bulk puchase without even letting me know.He is also so mad because he won these auctions within 2 days of eachother and i sent him a message asking him to wait to i send him a invoice with total,he paid for them seperatly costing me money.

I sent them in a padded mailers in toploaders secured.If you don't want to take a chance,block this tool.

What is the tracking number for the package? He cites slow shipping.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
No i didn't use d.c. but it was mailed 1-2 days after he paid,he lives in Columbus so i find it hard it took that long and the cards were damaged.If they were i would have refunded him with no problem.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Bornagaincollector said:
No i didn't use d.c. but it was mailed 1-2 days after he paid,he lives in Columbus so i find it hard it took that long and the cards were damaged.If they were i would have refunded him with no problem.

It very well could of, don't assume.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts