Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Madison Bumgarner......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
hit 92 mph in his last start. However, he threw just 54 of 90 pitches for strikes.

Looks like two weeks of not throwing in between starts helped some with velocity.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
The announcing I was listening to had him gunned at 94 on several pitches. He wasn't as sharp last night, but he still hasn't let up more than 2 earned runs in four straight starts (one, one, one, and two respectively).

For what it's worth, I think he could occupy the Giants number five spot right now.

Ant

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
aminors said:
The announcing I was listening to had him gunned at 94 on several pitches. He wasn't as sharp last night, but he still hasn't let up more than 2 earned runs in four straight starts (one, one, one, and two respectively).

For what it's worth, I think he could occupy the Giants number five spot right now.

Ant
I really hope so, I wish i had some paypal to pick up some of his stuff cheap.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
His head his finally right. He got married during the off season and looks to be dealing with his family tragedy from last year. A few more shatty starts from Wellenmier and I expect to see him called up.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
kdailey4315 said:
His head his finally right. He got married during the off season and looks to be dealing with his family tragedy from last year. A few more shatty starts from Wellenmier and I expect to see him called up.
exactly my thoughts and what's the deal with ur sig haha

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
darocker80 said:
kdailey4315 said:
exactly my thoughts and what's the deal with ur sig haha

It's a picture of that dumb ass that ran on the field in Philly right before he got tased. I think it's hilarious. The fat cop can't catch him so he's about to pull the trigger on the taser.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
stangy24 said:
Wellemeyer is terrible. While we're calling up Madison, might as well call up Buster, too...

They're talking about it. Velez jsut got sent down. Ishikawa might get sent down for Posey. Depends on if they care about the arbitration money.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
kdailey4315 said:
stangy24 said:
Wellemeyer is terrible. While we're calling up Madison, might as well call up Buster, too...

They're talking about it. Velez jsut got sent down. Ishikawa might get sent down for Posey. Depends on if they care about the arbitration money.
we need posesy imo.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
He still needs to develop an average change up or slider or else he won't do much in the majors.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
andyduke86 said:
He still needs to develop an average change up or slider or else he won't do much in the majors.
i 100% agree on the change up. but that curve/slider or slurve has worked well has a secondary pitch. have u seen it recently?

Members online

Latest posts