Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this a good price for this Lars?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

porcello94

Aug 9, 2009
Lars Anderson Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Auto BGS 9.5 10 Auto

250. I'd pay about 215 with all the discounts I have.

Thanks and Lmk guys!

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
I just sold a X-Fractor 9.5 for $210. I'd say thats a pretty good deal in todays market for him. But right now is the highest his cards have been seeing for in a while.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
I paid $300 for mine (OK, overpaid) about a year ago, so it seems like a good deal to me. When I got mine, there were only 4 9.5s, but I don't know how many more there may be now.

porcello94

Aug 9, 2009
TheGamesBest said:
I just sold a X-Fractor 9.5 for $210. I'd say thats a pretty good deal in todays market for him. But right now is the highest his cards have been seeing for in a while.

While he's up, he's not THAT up.

I compare him slightly to Ike when it comes to investment potential.

Before Ike exploded, his chromes sold decently, and than produced in that huge New York market.

porcello94

Aug 9, 2009
bungle77 said:
I paid $300 for mine (OK, overpaid) about a year ago, so it seems like a good deal to me. When I got mine, there were only 4 9.5s, but I don't know how many more there may be now.

There are currently 9 of them now, they most certainly don't pop up very much.

I feel pretty comfortable paying about 215 for it, I can see that nearly doubling if he explodes.

I think I could even see that getting more at auction as of now even.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
porcello94 said:
TheGamesBest said:

While he's up, he's not THAT up.

I compare him slightly to Ike when it comes to investment potential.

Before Ike exploded, his chromes sold decently, and than produced in that huge New York market.
Davis Chrome's were under $10 before Spring Training, so not sure about the comp...

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Davis Chrome's were under $10 before Spring Training, so not sure about the comp...

dont know where you gathered that from they havent been below 10 since AFL. I was buying them for 5-7 dollars last may-june an noticed that they started going up with his call up to AA last year they have been goin for 13-15 ever since. If they where only 10 dollars in jan or feb i would of been still buying them.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts