Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Value on 2009 SPx Francisco Cervelli AU /99?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Guys,

I've occasionally watched Cervelli's prices after pulling this in April 2009; upon release once the redemptions were fulfilled this was selling for $20-35.

Now I've noticed a huge spike in his prices after his recent play, but this is one card that does not show up on eBay. His other autographs (Goudey, Spectrum) are going anywhere from $25-70ish.

What kind of value could I expect on this?

2009 SPx Francisco Cervelli Rookie Signatures autograph /99
normal_franciscocerv.jpg

Thanks!

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
ffgameman said:
Guys,

I've occasionally watched Cervelli's prices after pulling this in April 2009; upon release once the redemptions were fulfilled this was selling for $20-35.

Now I've noticed a huge spike in his prices after his recent play, but this is one card that does not show up on eBay. His other autographs (Goudey, Spectrum) are going anywhere from $25-70ish.

normal_franciscocerv.jpg

Thanks!

at least $10.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
EricInCT said:
ffgameman said:
Guys,

normal_franciscocerv.jpg

Thanks!

at least $10.

::facepalm::

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Make sure to list it as 69/99 :p

And if the UD Spectrum is going for a good amount, I'd imagine that going for $70 + EASILY

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
55_marlins_sp said:
Make sure to list it as 69/99 :p

And if the UD Spectrum is going for a good amount, I'd imagine that going for $70 + EASILY

Thanks.

The $70 sale on the Spectrum is likely an outlier, but the other Spectrums are selling around $45. The only "low-end" sale I've noticed is from 2009 APOH, which goes from $15-25ish.

I'm picky when it comes to good (or even "decent") cards as I don't come across many, so I'm not certain what to do.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
#1....sell sell sell!

#2 Put it up with a $199.99 BIN and the offers will stream in. I would think youd get at least $100 for it, as its his best auto.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Thanks for the advice guys.

I had a feeling it was his best autograph but wasn't certain.

I'll think on it for a bit; believe it or not I have never sold on eBay (as I only have six feedback from purchases and have no PayPal account). Can't believe I was disappointed over a year ago when I pulled the redemption from a free pack of 09 SPx.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
nyc3 said:
ffgameman said:
Anyone else think that bmc's estimate is possible?
There is only one way to find out and asking is not it my friend.

I know, hence the "think".

I'm rather indecisive when it comes to selling, especially since I've never sold on eBay and don't have PayPal. Behind the times, I know.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
ffgameman said:
nyc3 said:
ffgameman said:
Anyone else think that bmc's estimate is possible?
There is only one way to find out and asking is not it my friend.

I know, hence the "think".

I'm rather indecisive when it comes to selling, especially since I've never sold on eBay and don't have PayPal. Behind the times, I know.
If you don't get paypal you won't get $100 for it...

There's got to be one crazy Yankees collector willing to pay through the nose, especially since none of the SPX have shown up

Members online

Latest posts