Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good trade?

Which side would you rather have?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Hey Everyone,

I don't normally make these threads but I'm having a tough time deciding to pull the trigger on a trade or not.

Side A receives:
08 Upper Deck SPX Autograph (EXCH) Daisuke Matsuzaka
06 Topps Co-Signers Autograph Ryan Zimmerman

Side B receives:
09 Topps Tribute Auograph/Dual GU Bo Jackson Blue /75
09 Upper Deck Ultimate Generation 8 Fergie Jenkins, Jim Palmer, Juan Marichal, Nolan Ryan, Phil Niekro, Robin Roberts, Satchel Paige, Tom Seaver

Which side would win this trade? Please explain your reasoning.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
I'd go with B. I think Dice-K is a bust (This coming from a Sox fan!). Also, is it the actual card, or would you still have to wait for the exchange? If it's the wait, I wouldn't want it with everything that is going on over at UD.

JMO.

Thanks,

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
B. Without question, Dice-k and zim for an 8 piece HOF gu and the first pro 2 sport star. I'll take that every day of the week

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
side B
the ultimate generations(given its an auto?) is nuts much more value then side a combined
dice-k sucks like legit sucks! and the zimmermann is like a 12$ investment meanwhile the geneation 8 has serious value

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Forgot to mention, the Dice K is the actual card. I was just saying that it might be limited because with all the stuff going on at Upper Deck, I'm not sure how many were redeemed. Thanks for your opinions AJ and jflan and blues brosj and jetsrule. Keep the opinions coming everyone!

The generation 8 is an 8 way jersey.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Bo knows B are the better cards.. but that Dice K is a wild card that could sell crazy on Ebay depending on how limited it really is.

bozemanbreaker

Mar 20, 2009
Salina, KS
I think it's pretty even. The Bo i the best card in the lot for me. My other random thoughts - I hate Co-Signers & multi-gu cards are worthless.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
I made the trade and got side B.

bojackson.jpg

frontsideof8.jpgbacksideof8.jpg

Thanks everyone for your input

Members online

Latest posts