Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What will the Strasburg Red 1/1 go for

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Erich said:
Just curious what you guys think the Red 1/1 will go for. $2,000.00-$3,000.00? higher or lower

Whatever wossa is willing to drop on it.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
JVC said:
I'll take the over on $3k

And I'll take the waaaaaayyyy over.

Call me crazy, but after seeing non-auto chrome lots preselling for $20 apiece, I wouldn't be surprised if that card went for close to five figures. Maybe $7500 for an exact guess.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I wasn't in the hobby when Mark Prior hit the scene. Is this the same amount of hype or much more?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
donrusscrusademan said:
vwnut13 said:
Its never going to show up, ala Evan Longoria Super.

:twisted:

didnt know that.. do you think its still in a pack, or an employee took it?

Well, he doesn't really know for sure. The odds are that it probably hasn't been pulled yet. Theoretically speaking, it is equivalently contrasting that a dog chewed it away from his little-boy owner... :?

I hope not, though.

I say it goes plus 5K. I'm still much more thrilled about the Superfractor coming out, though. That'll probably be insane.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
This will show up. People will hoard this product less than they do draft. Still shocked that the Longo hasn't surfaced tho. Im thinking that the Longo has to have been pulled by somebody who absolutely has no clue what they have.

I think the Red will show up in the first month of busting, especially since we know its in the Jumbos, and with any product the Jumbos are the first to dry up.

Members online