Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps Pro Debut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
overpaid for the box but got about $20 worth of supplies in the deal. pulled just about every base angel so that was cool. the autos were cruddy but my gold saved the box. here were the hits...

autos
chase d'arnaud
travis jones blue #/199

fg relic
alex liddi #/139

blues #/259
x6, most notably raymond fuentes

gold #/50
casey kelly

also, on the box it states that i was to receive 1 auto or gu #/99 or less. is this a misprint or did i get shafted?

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Halonut said:
overpaid for the box but got about $20 worth of supplies in the deal. pulled just about every base angel so that was cool. the autos were cruddy but my gold saved the box. here were the hits...

autos
chase d'arnaud
travis jones blue #/199

fg relic
alex liddi #/139

blues #/259

gold #/50
casey kelly

also, on the box it states that i was to receive 1 auto or gu #/99 or less. is this a misprint or did i get shafted?

Who are some of the Angels in the set? Also, the autos are sticker, correct?

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
JackLondon said:
Halonut said:

autos
chase d'arnaud
travis jones blue #/199

fg relic
alex liddi #/139

blues #/259

gold #/50
casey kelly

Who are some of the Angels in the set? Also, the autos are sticker, correct?

the autos are all trapped stickers but they actually look pretty nice in person. the angels are well represented in the set; mike trout, randal grichuk, tyler skaggs, tyler keher, garrett richards, dillion baird, pil joon jang, alexei amarista, will smith (auto) and ryan chaffee (auto)

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
the last one got $32.99 dlvd on the bay. i could do $30 dlvd

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Did you happen to pull these any of these base cards:

2010 Topps Pro Debut #88 Angelo Songco
2010 Topps Pro Debut #128 Donnie Joseph
2010 Topps Pro Debut #198 Brandon Jacobs

Need them to wrap up my set. LMK.

Carlos