Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FC Daily - Monday - May 10, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
I swear, it feels like I just left this place yesterday and walked right back in....No weekend FTL :lol:

Of course my own fault that I don't stay at home on weekends.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Spent all weekend landscaping, so for two Mondays in a row, it's nice to be back to work. Sucks that the weekends are so busy, but I suppose it's nice to be able to think like this on a Monday. One of these weekends, I'll actually be able to relax. Maybe.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning.

Put in a $7 offer on a $13 item and was flat out declined. No counter? I swear some sellers don't understand the concept of the BO system.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
deceptikon1978 said:
Morning.

Put in a $7 offer on a $13 item and was flat out declined. No counter? I swear some sellers don't understand the concept of the BO system.
Maybe you don't understand the concept of the BIN button :p ;)

I hate when that happens. If you don't like an offer, is it that hard to counter what you're willing to work with?

PM me the auction and I'll offer $4 :lol:

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Card Magnet said:
deceptikon1978 said:
Morning.

Maybe you don't understand the concept of the BIN button :p ;)

I hate when that happens. If you don't like an offer, is it that hard to counter what you're willing to work with?

PM me the auction and I'll offer $4 :lol:

:lol:

That is the first time in a LONG time an offer I put in was declined without a counter. I always put in a reasonable offer and almost always accept the counters I get. It's for a Jeff Manship signed ball and has $6 shipping. He can keep it.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Magnet - you coming for any of the White Sox games this week? I remember when they started playing the interleague games again back in the mid 90's, I went to all 3 games when the White Sox came to town so I could see Thomas play.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Magnet - you coming for any of the White Sox games this week? I remember when they started playing the interleague games again back in the mid 90's, I went to all 3 games when the White Sox came to town so I could see Thomas play.
I would love to...but they're not playing the Sox ::facepalm:: :lol: . That's the Chicago Cubs. It's an easy mistake, because most people forget the Cubs exist.

I wouldn't be able to make it happen because of my work schedule anyways.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
I would love to...but they're not playing the Sox ::facepalm:: :lol: . That's the Chicago Cubs. It's an easy mistake, because most people forget the Cubs exist.

::facepalm:: to myself!!!!!!!! I looked at my schedule and saw April and ASSumed the month next to it was May, but it's actually June. ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
cwells46 said:
Cubs > White Sox

JS
At the world of fail, yes.

mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:

::facepalm:: to myself!!!!!!!! I looked at my schedule and saw April and ASSumed the month next to it was May, but it's actually June. ::facepalm::
Haha, nice. If I can make it out for a game in June, I'd like to. I haven't seen PNC yet. I've only been to Three Rivers (RIP).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts