Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shout out to darrend505

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I’d like to say thank you to Darren (darrend505) for some cards he sent me. Darren had some nice vintage Reds cards that he was selling awhile back. It’s a great set and I had wanted to buy a few from him, but I didn’t have the money. Darren was great about the whole thing and tried to work with me so that I could pick something up, but I just wasn’t able to.

Fast forward to last week. I get an unexpected PM from him saying that he needed my address. I sent it to him and he said that I could expect a mailer on Saturday or Monday at the very latest. I haven’t been able to pick anything up lately, so I was watching for the mailman on Saturday. :lol: Sure enough, there was a mailer from Darren. I opened it up and was very surprised to see what was inside. Two cards from the 1939 Cincinnati Reds W711 set!

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

I love vintage and I definitely want to add a lot more Reds vintage when I can. These are fantastic cards and I am blown away by Darren’s generosity. Thanks a million Darren!

Sorry for the long read, but thanks for looking.

Members online

Latest posts