Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's Going to the White Plains Show this weekend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
Ive got 2 words for you..............Bowman Boxes.

I cant wait to get like 3-4 more on top of the 3 jumbos on the way in.

So sick. Cannot wait to bust these boxes, Ive got the itch to seriously bust some wax and this product is gonna get me high lol. I am so pumped just for videos of box breaks that might just show up on Tuesday - hope hope, or at the latest Wednesday and live vicariously through other people busting wax.

8)

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I've picked up a ton of stuff recently so I may come by.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Messier2 said:
BTW, contrary to what they say on the website, BGS WILL be there! Yay!

Are you sure? I didn't hear anything. I need to drop off some stuff with them.

You going to show your face? haha

I am going to try and be there on Saturday as well.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
Messier2 said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
Messier2 said:

Check out the calendar on http://www.beckett.com/grading it clearly says WP...no?

I spoke with Joe Clemons at the Shriners show last week about this. It sounds like they have a BGS representative who will be accepting submissions at the show, just like they are doing at several card shops around the country in the coming months. There won't be any on site grading and the normal BGS employees who attend the shows will not be there.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Messier2 said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
Messier2 said:

Check out the calendar on http://www.beckett.com/grading it clearly says WP...no?

Yup! Makes me happy.

Jul 30, 2009
Yes BGS will be there to ONLY accept submissions. There will be no RCR at the show.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Is it possible to take the subway there from brooklyn? I won't be there this time but am planning to visit family in ny over the summer. Thanks for any help.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
bear0555 said:
Is it possible to take the subway there from brooklyn? I won't be there this time but am planning to visit family in ny over the summer. Thanks for any help.

You take the 4/5/6 to 125th Street, then switch to Metro North to White Plains. The show is about a ten minute walk from the train station. Easy to do, and well worth it. I'm hoping to go either Saturday or Sunday. I rarely find any Will Clarks I need, but it's still a lot of fun to walk around a show...

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
The normal Bgs will not be there for rcr. Which means nothing good. I might help a friend out on saturday

Members online

Latest posts