Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OK I have a major problem with 2010 Bowman already

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
Julio Teheran has a 2009 Bowman Chrome card, Im looking at it right now, it also says "1st Bowman Chrome Card"

So why the hell does this 2010 auto card say "1st Bowman Chrome Card". http://cgi.ebay.com/Julio-Teheran-2...d=ViewItem&pt=US_Baseball&hash=item58879fdce8

Anyone? They used to atleast be consistent, but now they are out and out LYING to people and collectors. Does anyone else see this as a problem. I bet the Chapman also says this and hes got a WBC CHROME in 2009. Sigh.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
MiracleMatthew said:
And, not to mention the big one. They look like absolute shat

Every year I read complaint after complaint about set design. Regardless of first impression, it'll grow on you. It always does.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
MiracleMatthew said:
And, not to mention the big one. They look like absolute shat

yeah, the pictures of the players suck. who knows who will come out of the draft a great player? it could be anyone. Castros picture is crazy-bad. he looks like the kid that make a silly face and it stuck. flexed upper lip to the max :lol:

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
The 1st bowman card thing happens every year. It's been going on since the beginning. Seems like an easy thing to keep track of which is the sad part.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Personally, I have no problems with the "First chrome" even though it's not a first chrome thingy. Do people actually look that closely at a card?

Bowman has such a reputation that if it's chrome and it's auto'd and it's the players first chrome auto...who cares whatever it says on the front of the card.

I don't even notice that when I buy my chrome autos...geez...people get stuck up on the littlest things that mean absolutely nothing! ::facepalm::

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
glewis22 said:
Julio Teheran has a 2009 Bowman Chrome card, Im looking at it right now, it also says "1st Bowman Chrome Card"

So why the hell does this 2010 auto card say "1st Bowman Chrome Card". http://cgi.ebay.com/Julio-Teheran-2...d=ViewItem&pt=US_Baseball&hash=item58879fdce8

Anyone? They used to atleast be consistent, but now they are out and out LYING to people and collectors. Does anyone else see this as a problem. I bet the Chapman also says this and hes got a WBC CHROME in 2009. Sigh.

And Topps has what to gain by "out and out LYING" to the public by claiming Julio Tehran's card is his first Bowman Chrome card?

I swear, can't you all just find something more important to get worked up about?

Members online

Latest posts