Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Inscription help needed for....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Paul Henderson and Phil Esposito. These two guy are signing at the big Card show in Calgary this weekend. Im not sure if i will get both of their autos (Im leaning more to just getting Esposito), but i might if i get great ideas for inscriptions that they can write. I really love getting an inscription on my autographed pictures these days if at all possible. It just adds to the item and makes it that much more unique, imo, So can you guys/gals help me out? Got any good ideas for inscriptions of these two, especially Esposito?

I asked the same question a year ago on here when Theo Fleury and Doug Gilmour where signing at a show in Calgary and got some great responses that i ended up using. So if anyone has any ideas for Henderson and/or Esposito please post them up!!

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
I like when they inscripe a personal achievement. For Espo, I would want a HOF 1984 inscription, or 10 time all-star, or something similar.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
For Paul Henderson: 3 GWG in 1972 Summit Series (I think it was three); or possibly under his sig see if he will write "has scored for Canada!!!"

For Phil Esposito: I can't find the quote right now (I'm at work), but see if you can find the speech he made after the Canadian team was booed off the ice during the Summit Series, and pull a section out of that one. (Assuming you are using Team Canada pics for both)

When I get an inscription, I try to find something unique, rather than the same old ones everyone gets.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Thanks for the ideas so far, some good ones already. I love the idea for "Has scored for Canada". Yeah i really like the ones you come up with Trish, the Theo Fleury from last year is one of my personal favorites :D

ftoaqg.jpg
1418tg4.jpg
166k5m8.jpg

Keep them coming boys and girls :)

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Ok, well the Paul Henderson idea "Has scored for Canada" was amazing, but unfortunately it looks like he cancelled out or something.

Good news though is he is replaced with Marcel Dionne!!!

So now i need some ideas for Marcel Dionne inscriptions. Also, im still looking for a really good Phil Esposito inscription.

Members online