Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan. Week already screwed up due to cancellations, but I have time this morning to work things out. Weather here kind of sucks, but the weekend is supposed to be really nice, so I am looking forward to that.
Have a good one everybody.
Tom

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Morning. Up in and off since 5. Julie had to get to the airport. Rainy and cold here. More rain late tomorrow night and Thursday. Blah.

Hope wideDave made it through yesterdays weather ok.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning guys! Beautiful weather here for the next week or so. I might (cough) have to (cough, cough) take a sick (wheez) day and (sniffle) enjoy one! Not today though, gotta go to work. Y'all have a good one!! :D

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Good morning boys!

Imagine my excitement as I log on this morning and see two PMs from a random guy pointing me to a box break in which someone has pulled the LAST card i need for Rainbow (minus super) in my sig. HOLY CRAP!

ALAS, the guy, who has every right to, is not moving it as Mccallum stuff doesnt sell right now, and he wants to wait it out.

Doug's sad. :-(

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

rough nite of sleep with a headache this morning.. but oh well what can you do. The Lakers wrapped it up last nite so that was good at least! I got a trade done as well in which 9 cards for my PC will be headed my way.. amazing since it just gets harder and harder to find deals these days and a couple of the cards are numbered inserts!

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
I said it yesterday re: Darren, and I will say it again today.....

The generosity and thoughtfullness of the people in this thread is astounding to me. You all are GREAT people.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Stay safe Abn.

Steve - whats up?

Doug - its a great group here on FCB, glad you could join the MT

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts