Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any interest in this Bowman Casebreak Contest???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I've always seen people watch casebreaks and call "So and so auto in pack 8" or whatever, so I started thinking about a contest and wanted to see what people thought and get some feedback.

Im going to bust my very first case live once I have it in hand, but watching someone break a case might get boring so there's no real vested interest. I thought about giving people a chance to pay 5.00 and choose a box and pack number. Then they choose a player with an auto/relic. If they hit the box/pack where that auto is found, they get it. So it would be "Pack 3, box 5, Strasburg"

Would there be enough interest to give something like this a try? Its a single jumbo case I'll be breaking. Just trying to gauge at this point. The case will either be taped or live on ustream or something.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Plus there's no way I'd want to lose a Red Strasburg if it were in my case because someone with $5 got totally lucky with "Box 11 pack 17"!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts