Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National "Sneek Peek" Attendees will get a Free ticket to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
the Orioles/Angels game at 7:05 pm.

All attendees entering the show with a single day general admission ticket for the Sneak Peek will also receive a ticket to the Orioles Wednesday evening game against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim at Camden Yards. Game time is 7:05.

SuperVIP Ticket buyers will receive 2 complimentary Orioles Tickets. SuperVIPs may select tickets for any game Wednesday-Saturday nights.

Pretty cool idea from the O's organization me thinks.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Re: National "Sneek Peek" Atendees will get a Free ticket to

My guess is that we'll finally see what has been suspected for years in Baltimore...you actually CAN'T give tickets away to an Orioles game.

But my beloved Angels are in town...I was planning on heading to a game while up there.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL

200lbhockeyplayer said:
My guess is that we'll finally see what has been suspected for years in Baltimore...you actually CAN'T give tickets away to an Orioles game.

But my beloved Angels are in town...I was planning on heading to a game while up there.

2 years ago tickets were $1 for all of September. There were about 7,000 people to the game I went to.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO

Codasco07 said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

2 years ago tickets were $1 for all of September. There were about 7,000 people to the game I went to.

I'd like to see Camden Yards from beyond the TV. It looks like a beautiful place to take in a game. I assume it is?

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL

Randy Shields said:
Codasco07 said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

I'd like to see Camden Yards from beyond the TV. It looks like a beautiful place to take in a game. I assume it is?

It definitely is, but it's been around for 15+ years at this point and can't attract the local crowd...a good team would.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts