Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Mail Today...a true White Whale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
This one came in the mail today. This might be ancient history for some people around here, but it's a tough one...

1992%20Donruss%20DK%20Super.jpg

My girlfriend was excited that I was able to add the DK super to my collection, even after I told her how much it cost. Not too shabby, huh? She really wanted me to add the group hug emoticon, and I think she deserves that much. Here you go, Amy: :grouphug:

The DK Super will sit along side my Donruss Aqueous as the twin pillars of my collection. Here's that one, as well:

DonrussAqueous.jpg

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
That's awesome. i've been reading through the threads of you talking about how tough that was to get. Congrats.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Congrats Andrew! Now if only I can find an Aqueous Test, we'll both be happy. Slightly better deal than what I paid. Hopefully, our 2 DK Jumbo's will never have to leave our collections! A White Whale score for sure!

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
clarkfan said:
Congrats Andrew! Now if only I can find an Aqueous Test, we'll both be happy. Slightly better deal than what I paid. Hopefully, our 2 DK Jumbo's will never have to leave our collections! A White Whale score for sure!

Thanks, guys. This really is an exciting addition.

And no, I can't imagine letting this one escape my collection.

Anyone else have an example of their player? I think I've seen a couple over the last year or so, but I'm not sure.

Members online

Latest posts