Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Networking / Jobs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
So what do you do? Are you in a profession that could help other member of the FCB Community?

I work for an advertising specialty company. We make name badges, buttons, plaques, pens, pencils, tshirts, etc... Anything you can get your name imprinted on.

If you need anything drop me an email or pm. Check us out.

www.badges-buttons.com

FCB members will get a discount

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
If anyone needs help finding a job, I am an account manager at the largest Staffing/Recruiting Agency in the country.

More than willing to help....

skrip

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Funny this thread should come up here. I may have some positions opening up soon.

I currently work as a Government consultant. While I don't want to make an official post until I know the number of slots I will be hiring for, as of right now, it looks like I will have at least three available billets to fill.

I will be looking for people with Special Operations backgrounds, language capabilities or intelligence backgrounds (preferably with special operations experience). An active TS/SCI clearance or above is also a huge plus and is required for any of the intelligence positions.

While not with me, I know of other people that are looking for people with a Comm background (TS/SCI clearance is required).

If you fit the above criteria, let me know and even if I can't get you on at my organization, I can at least get your foot in the door with numerous other opportunities within the community.

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
I work for a government contractor and I have an inside track on jobs with other contractors if someone is looking into working for the Gov. Give me a holler!

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Commercial Painting Contractor. Do you need a Battleship , Hotel, or Mall painted. PM ME :)

I painted Battleship North Carolina.
Battleship%20NC%20small.jpg

edwards_everything

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Commercial Painting Contractor. Do you need a Battleship , Hotel, or Mall painted. PM ME :)

I painted Battleship North Carolina.
Battleship%20NC%20small.jpg

That is AWESOME!! I've visted the memorial several times, and it never gets old.

Back on topic - my company is going the other direction. Hiring freezes, cutting bonus targets, delaying raises, etc. When things pick back up.........I can become a useful contributor to this thread.

marterburn

I'm not in charge of hiring nor do I have any influence in hiring, but if anyone with a graphic design background is interested in temporary point-of-purchase display work, we are in need of another designer. PM me and I will give you information about it.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I am a Systems Engineer for a Smaller IT firm in the greater Milwaukee area. Anyone needs systems help including Windows/Linux servers PM CHRIS GILMORE.

Then me....

:)

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
ballerskrip said:
If anyone needs help finding a job, I am an account manager at the largest Staffing/Recruiting Agency in the country.

More than willing to help....

skrip

I am moving to Chicago this Friday and looking for a job out there; is that opportunity knocking? PM sent!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I am in the National Gaurd, and currently on a Civil Support Team. I'm hoping to turn that into a job in either emergency preparedness or some other HAZMAT tech/HAZMAT response/counterterrorism-WMD field.

If anyone EVER wants to join that ARMY, you'd be helping me out (No matter WHERE you live) if I could submit you as a lead. I get a bonus for every person that enlists off of my lead.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
If anyone needs 13,000 volts electrical lines put up or spliced please feel free and gimme a holla

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I'm the Marketing Manager at Witmer Public Safety Group, parent company of TheFireStore.com and OfficerStore.com. The only potential opening that I'm aware of is for sales people for law enforcement products in the PA area. I'm always looking for good resumes to consider for our web associate position. This is an entry level job which involves some creative work, graphic editing, product page building, banner creation, and some copy writing. Html knowledge is a must, php knowledge is a bonus. I know we will be in the market for a Merchandising Manager in the near future.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
I work for a division of Caterpillar. As someone stated earlier, we are being proactive to the global economy and taking strides to remain competitive, so there aren't many jobs as of now.

But if anyone wants to continue to check, the website is www.progressrail.com

David

fengzhang

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
If anyone's a radiologist or knows a radiologist that does research, I'd be willing to help with research over the summer for just about any amount of stipend or even for free. That's right: 10 weeks of labor for free. All I ask is that I get a decent research project and not just end up writing case reports or something.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
fengzhang said:
If anyone's a radiologist or knows a radiologist that does research, I'd be willing to help with research over the summer for just about any amount of stipend or even for free. That's right: 10 weeks of labor for free. All I ask is that I get a decent research project and not just end up writing case reports or something.

I'll talk to the Radiologists tomorrow night and see if they are interested or if anyone they know in KC would be interested.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I work for UMB Financial, www.umb.com, Senior Analyst in the Mergers and Acquisitions area, if you need a bank for something in the Colorado, Kansas, Missouri area let me know.

Members online