Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NEED OPINIONS AND HELP QUICK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
Right now I have a trade in place for some pretty big cards with an eBay seller named "browns-2007". He has feedback score of 1269 98.7% positive with an average negative feedback saying they never received the card of about one per month.

Has anyone ever heard of this guy? What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Pay with paypal and a CC if you can and you should be fine. If the card doesn't show up, file a claim. If the seller doesn't have a DC #, you win. If they do provide paypal with one, you know its on its way, and they still might side with you.

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
Right now the deal is two of my cards for his one. PayPal wouldn't be involved... I just really want this card

Think this is to risky? I have very mixed feelings

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
TheGamesBest said:
Right now the deal is two of my cards for his one. PayPal wouldn't be involved... I just really want this card

ahh, well then ignore my above comments. I would only do a trade if he sends first

TheGamesBest

Sep 20, 2009
White Plains, NY
mredsox89 said:
TheGamesBest said:

ahh, well then ignore my above comments. I would only do a trade if he sends first

Thanks what I'm going to try.

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
If he doesn't want to send first, which I wouldn't blame him for, then you should ask to see if he's a member of any trading sites. That way you could check up on his trading feedback.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
If you can't come to a trade agreement, you could always buy the card to get the Paypal coverage and then sell the two cards you were going to trade.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts