Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know of a decent Card Shop in the Kalamazoo, MI area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Go to Scott's on South Westnedge. Best prices in the area.

Fanfare on north Westnedge off of Kilgore is another decent shop, but generally have higher prices.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
xcantgobackx said:
Scotts? Ok, I'll check it out.

They usually don't have a huge selection of wax but they keep up with the new stuff for the most part and have competitive prices. Scott the owner is a really good guy too and so is Josh, the guy in charge of the card section.

If they don't have it then try fanfare...they usually have a pretty good wax selection but just have slightly higher prices.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Thanks for the info!

Scotts is not getting them in til tomorrow so I went to Fanfare. I only bought one pack cause they did seem pretty pricey. $18 per jumbo pack? Don't know if this is the going price, but this seemed a bit high.

Maybe I'll try Scotts tomorrow.

Thanks again!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
xcantgobackx said:
Thanks for the info!

Scotts is not getting them in til tomorrow so I went to Fanfare. I only bought one pack cause they did seem pretty pricey. $18 per jumbo pack? Don't know if this is the going price, but this seemed a bit high.

Maybe I'll try Scotts tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Yeah that's what I mean...I really have no idea what the going rate for a single pack is, but i would bet scotts has them will have them for at least a few bucks cheaper.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Go to Scott's on South Westnedge. Best prices in the area.

Fanfare on north Westnedge off of Kilgore is another decent shop, but generally have higher prices.

Those are your only 2 choices out there. There use to be another shop on westnedge but it closed prob 3 years ago. Scott's usually doesnt get alot of any product in but has a few boxes but they usually dont reorder.

Fanfare is very pricey an the ppl there don't know anything about cards. 18 a pack seems about right for them lol. i think the jumbo's last year where 14 at fanfare.

Members online