Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brennan Boesch!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dreamerfan

Aug 10, 2008
Rochester,Mi
That is crazy. I have picked up a couple autos here and there for no more than 20. But the red refractor auto is over 240 and it might sell for more than the super that was listed.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
71 chrome here. He was the only guy other than Strieby that I bought base chrome lots of.

Most are gradeable...........decisions, decisions.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
card-treasury said:
71 chrome here. He was the only guy other than Strieby that I bought base chrome lots of.

That would be TONS of $$$$ if you sold now! Who knows how long the hype will keep up

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
imac220 said:
card-treasury said:

That would be TONS of $$$$ if you sold now! Who knows how long the hype will keep up
Thanks for the notice. Now I need to figure out a price.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
card-treasury said:
imac220 said:
[quote="card-treasury":12aqzumd]71 chrome here. He was the only guy other than Strieby that I bought base chrome lots of.

Thanks for the notice. Now I need to figure out a price.[/quote:12aqzumd]

Not a problem. I was like "Holy cow!!" When I saw them. Cant wait to see what my lot of 6 ends for

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I had three blue refs, a gold ref and an orange ref...all autos.

Sold them all way too early for where his stuff has gone, although I got in so low that I still made a pretty nice profit on them all. I don't think anyone was expecting him to come up and make such an immediate impact.

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008
I have a bunch of his base chromes and I think a refractor or two but I will probably just keep them.What can I say I like the guy.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
brokenliz1 said:
I have a bunch of his base chromes and I think a refractor or two but I will probably just keep them.What can I say I like the guy.

Still sell them. You can always buy back later. I can pretty much guarantee you chromes won't be fetching $6 per for long.

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008
Skorris CCBC said:
brokenliz1 said:

Still sell them. You can always buy back later. I can pretty much guarantee you chromes won't be fetching $6 per for long.

I probably should but I think I will keep them.I know, sell now buy back when cheap again but I have a feeling.Of course I am an Alex Gordon collector so my feeling should probably be disregarded... :lol:

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Glad I listed my refractor auto on Wed night. I also have a lot of 10 at home. Just got to find them. I gave up on him and moved him out of my prospect box into my Suspect box.. now where did I put that???

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Just bought a LOT of 10 for 29.43 DLVD! Flipping as soon as they come in...hopefully its not too late..Not bought from ebay either!

bmc398

May 25, 2009
brianga26 said:
Glad I listed my refractor auto on Wed night. I also have a lot of 10 at home. Just got to find them. I gave up on him and moved him out of my prospect box into my Suspect box.. now where did I put that???
Yeah bought one of your 2 Boesch autos for $5 when he was a "nobody" about 3 months ago. Now they sell for $50 tho. Good find on the chrome lot.

Who said base chromes don't sell? LOL

Latest posts