Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman ~ Biggest loser?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
What card will fall the hardest in the next week?

I say Ackley. I can't see his base chrome selling for 45 like the last one.

45 is going down to 30 next week IMO.

What ya got?

to clarify:

At this moment, going forward into this weekend.

Castro's ref went for 200+ the first auction. Now it is $50.

Going forward into the weekend, who will be the biggest loser at the current prices?

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
These Strasberg's can't maintain this level for very long. Especially when the Chrome auto "drops".

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
speaking of biggest loser, a person I taught with knows Big Mike from Biggest Loser
He made it to the final four

in regards to the OP's question, think Castro might drop quite a bit (only because it started out so incredibly high)

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I'm thinking almost EVERY autograph in this set will drop in the upcoming weeks...just too many people busting cases are going to flood the market...you can bank on that!

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
kentuckyderby said:
speaking of biggest loser, a person I taught with knows Big Mike from Biggest Loser

in regards to the OP's question, think Castro might drop quite a bit (only because it started out so incredibly high)

I am referring to this very moment.

Castro's base are 50 and ref are 100.

I can't see that taking a huge dip in the next 48 hours.......I predicted the Ackley to drop 33%.

Castros wont be 35 and 65 respectively.

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
EricInCT said:
kentuckyderby said:

Castro's base are 50 and ref are 100. (refs are at 82, 51 and 72 for the last three sales in that order)

I can't see that taking a huge dip in the next 48 hours.......I predicted the Ackley to drop 33%.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
loftlife said:
EricInCT said:
kentuckyderby said:

Castro's base are 50 and ref are 100. (refs are at 82, 51 and 72 for the last three sales in that order)

please provide the link to the 51 ref auto.

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
EricInCT said:
loftlife said:
EricInCT said:
kentuckyderby said:

I was wrong... it was 50...

[ebay:3diwx7c0]320532359289[/ebay:3diwx7c0]

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
loftlife said:
EricInCT said:
loftlife said:
EricInCT said:
kentuckyderby said:

I was wrong... it was 50...

[ebay:4nqebthb]320532359289[/ebay:4nqebthb]

Thank you.

However, that just reinforces my point that Castro won't be the biggest loser over the weekend.

Last ackley base auto sold for 45 and the Castro ref /500 sells for 50.

Ackley will clearly plummet farther.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
kentuckyderby said:
but didn't that castro drop half the price?

At this moment, going forward into this weekend.

Castro's ref went for 200+ the first auction. Now it is $50.

Going forward into the weekend, who will be the biggest loser at the current prices?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
kentuckyderby said:
so then no other past auctions matter?

Correct. What have you done for me lately. The hype is quickly dying. Which card currently is still way overpriced when the dust settles.

Members online