Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge Shout-Out to Da Fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Da Fish (Troy) got me this autographed and personalized photo of my favorite Hockey player, Marc Andre Fleury at the Pens practice a couple weeks ago and i got it today!!

Thank You So Much Troy!!!! :D

av1o1w.jpg

Troy also sent me an 8x10 picture of former Calgary Hitmen player Kris Beech. Beech spent five years with the Calgary Hitmen, so this is also a great addition to my Hitmen collection!!

5wgefq.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I'm so jealous :mrgreen:

way to go Troy.

as for Kris Beech he was famous in Pittsburgh not for his play on the ice but for who he dated...

former KDKA-TV News anchor Sonni Abbata
xl-1.jpg

Da_Fish

Mar 27, 2010
Cool, glad it arrived!!!! There weren't too many Calgary Hitman that played for the AHL Pens, so I didn't have much

Dave,

I would have had yours signed too, but i didn't even think about it until after I sent out your package.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Da_Fish said:
Cool, glad it arrived!!!! There weren't too many Calgary Hitman that played for the AHL Pens, so I didn't have much

Dave,

I would have had yours signed too, but i didn't even think about it until after I sent out your package.

Troy it's quite alright. it's a cool addition to my Fleury collection auto'ed or not and I can get mine signed a lot easier than Bilko if I want.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
pghbuccos said:
I'm so jealous :mrgreen:

way to go Troy.

as for Kris Beech he was famous in Pittsburgh not for his play on the ice but for who he dated...

former KDKA-TV News anchor Sonni Abbata
xl-1.jpg
there's a good reason to go to a hockey game

Members online