Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally have internet back - Another 2006 Chrome case break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tennisprobry

Aug 7, 2008
Charlotte
Breaking a case of cards a day through labor day. I busted 2007 Draft the last 2 days. Today is another case of 2006 chrome. I have a few people that I owe emails and/or scans of stuff too, and I will be getting to those. I just got excited that I don't have to post messages on here and send emails with my cell phone. Tomorrow will be one more case of 2006 chrome followed by 3 days of 2006 draft cases. Haven't decided what to do after those.

I am opening the first box now...

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
tennisprobry said:
Breaking a case of cards a day through labor day. I busted 2007 Draft the last 2 days. Today is another case of 2006 chrome. I have a few people that I owe emails and/or scans of stuff too, and I will be getting to those. I just got excited that I don't have to post messages on here and send emails with my cell phone. Tomorrow will be one more case of 2006 chrome followed by 3 days of 2006 draft cases. Haven't decided what to do after those.

May the "SUPER" be with you!!

Good luck

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Awesome!

I think you should have a live rip party that we can all come to and help since you rip so much wax.... the least we could do is help out :D

Good luck!

Casey

tennisprobry

Aug 7, 2008
Charlotte
pudge1760 said:
tennisprobry said:

Good luck

Supers are never with me. 36 cases of chrome or draft in a row without a super...

tennisprobry

Aug 7, 2008
Charlotte
caseya10781 said:
Awesome!

I think you should have a live rip party that we can all come to and help since you rip so much wax.... the least we could do is help out :D

Good luck!

Casey

Agreed. When 09 draft comes out everyone can come crash at my house in Charlotte. I have 3 extra rooms. Planning on breaking 48 cases of it, as long as it is going to be what I think it will be.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
tennisprobry said:
pudge1760 said:
tennisprobry said:

Good luck

Supers are never with me. 36 cases of chrome or draft in a row without a super...

Well I think you will get one in either this case or the 06 Draft cases.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
tennisprobry said:
caseya10781 said:
Awesome!

Good luck!

Casey

Agreed. When 09 draft comes out everyone can come crash at my house in Charlotte. I have 3 extra rooms. Planning on breaking 48 cases of it, as long as it is going to be what I think it will be.

~ 48 cases thats it ~....LOL WOW !!

well lets hope this breaks the SUPERless cases

tennisprobry

Aug 7, 2008
Charlotte
I swear I typed out box 1.... Here it is again.

Box 1

Fausto Carmona ref auto with a 3/4 of the card covering signature. I know he has a big auto, but this one takes the cake.
Matt Cain xfractor
Melvin Mora Blue Ref

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
tennisprobry said:
I swear I typed out box 1.... Here it is again.

Box 1

Fausto Carmona ref auto with a 3/4 of the card covering signature. I know he has a big auto, but this one takes the cake.
Matt Cain xfractor
Melvin Mora Blue Ref
Sweet box. The first two hits were good, not so sure on the third lol

tennisprobry

Aug 7, 2008
Charlotte
I swear I typed these all out and hit submit. I just turned 30, maybe I am going senile.

Box 3

Josh Barfield base auto
Sean Gallagher gold refractor 50/50. Kind of funny because the orange refractor I pulled of Bobby Wilson is 25/25.

tennisprobry

Aug 7, 2008
Charlotte
box 5

Damn I pulled this card at the wrong time.
Kenji Johjima ref auto
Dan Johnson gold ref
Brian Stokes blue ref
cesar jimenez ref

Members online

Latest posts