Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another fine ebayer to block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So I listed this and the items sold today I get home and see they sold but almost right after they sold the buyer e-mails me and tells
me his Amex card is over the limit, and can't buy them. And now he ask me to just cancel the transaction. He user name is
uniquecards so block at your own free will. I know I have. Now I have to go through the process of getting
the 135.00 that eBay charged me for this non-sale. :evil:
I know, I know, it couldn't happened to a nice guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3D1&_rdc=1

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Sorry about that...

BTW, that wasn't me. :|

Pine Tar said:
So I listed this and the items sold today I get home and see they sold but almost right after they sold the buyer e-mails me and tells
me his Amex card is over the limit, and can't buy them. And now he ask me to just cancel the transaction. He user name is
uniquecards so block at your own free will. I know I have. Now I have to go through the process of getting
the 135.00 that eBay charged me for this non-sale. :evil:
I know, I know, it couldn't happened to a nice guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3D1&_rdc=1

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Watt said:
If you file a NPB doesn't that remove the final value fees?

Yes, and it only takes 4 days now. Still it's a MAJOR pain :evil:

Or both parties can agree to part ways and you can relist that day.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
I haven't had an AMEX card for a long time but I thought they set no limits on their cards?
David

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
They check your credit score and take other variables into account prior to allowing a purchase. I can see how this happened; it would mean the guy probably maxed out his credit/had a low credit rating.

David T. said:
I haven't had an AMEX card for a long time but I thought they set no limits on their cards?
David

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts