Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday...got the card from my sig...nice refractor 93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Now, I know i could have paid thru the nose for a PSA 9, but this one is is great condition. minor (i mean almost unnoticible) corner softening on the back, and, as you can see, it's a touch off-center. But it might even grade a 9; who knows, since I probably won't send it in.

Anyways, here she is...

RobinYount1993ToppsFinestRefractor.jpg

time to go edit the sig I guess.

Anyone got an idea for another great-looking, hard-to-find insert that would feature Yount? I'd have to like it obviously, but those of you that know inserts well might offer me a few suggestions?

thanks for looking.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
That sweet!! I picked me up a nice yount the other day my self. Not as cool as the refractor you got but I like it :) .

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
hmmm do you have his finest moments autograph (the 2004 version not the 01), that has a refractor look to it and i have always liked that one!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
hmmm do you have his finest moments autograph (the 2004 version not the 01), that has a refractor look to it and i have always liked that one!

I don't. And I DO have the 2001 version. But I have a eBay saved search for "Yount Finest refractor", so, if it comes up, I'll see it.

thanks for the idea.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
hive17 said:
KOBEARODLT said:

I don't. And I DO have the 2001 version. But I have a eBay saved search for "Yount Finest refractor", so, if it comes up, I'll see it.

thanks for the idea.

dang i sold the full set not to long ago and yeah that one was the hardest one to find because it is a level A auto. Wish i would have known about this site than because i would have just split up the set.

Members online

No members online now.