Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW! I just hit my 1st SUPER and its Auto'd from 2010 Bowman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
After a descent 1st Jumbo case where my top 3 cards were a Iglesias Blue Auto, Myers Blue Auto + Brentz USA Gold Ref, I started to open my 2nd of 3 Jumbo Cases I got and 4 packs in I see this staring at me, my 1st SUPER!!!!

Anthony Gose Superfractor Auto
2010BChromeGoseSUPERFRACTORAuto.jpg

I'm definitely stoked about this hit!

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
TNP777 said:
nice card! Please tell us that the bottom right corner isn't rounded, though. That'd be horrible.

no its the scanner and the card actually looks really really good. I wouldn't be surprised if it got a 9.5. I got a Stras Chrome in my 1st case where the foil stops about 1/10th of an inch from the bottom and quite a few of the chrome were like that but this looks damn good! :cool:

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
Honestly I don't
scotty21690 said:
chromerookies said:
Thanks Scotty!!!
Selling it/keeping it???

I would imagine it would be hard to sell being that it was your first superfractor that you pulled... :)

honestly I don't know what I wanna do yet but that being said if I get a good enough offer it might be hard to turn down!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Pine Tar said:
Ok so now sell the rest of the boxes from that case, no one well know you pulled that card.

It seems to me that a lot of times the cases that have big cards in them are loaded all the way through. Seems like it would make sense if he got nothing but base David Lough autos for the remainder of the case, but the perception I have (even though there may be no pattern whatsoever) is that a lot of the cases have multiple huge hits packed in with each other.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
I told myself if my 1st 2 cases sucked I would sell the 3rd and after my 1st case I was seriously considering doing that (yeah right :lol: ) but now that I got this and being the addict I am there is no way I'm selling, it would probably be the smartest thing to do but I'm an idiot and I probably will hit all David Lough auto for the rest of the case :oops:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
chromerookies said:
I told myself if my 1st 2 cases sucked I would sell the 3rd and after my 1st case I was seriously considering doing that (yeah right :lol: ) but now that I got this and being the addict I am there is no way I'm selling, it would probably be the smartest thing to do but I'm an idiot and I probably will hit all David Lough auto for the rest of the case :oops:

The good news for you is that that card will probably pay for a significant portion of your wax so you have some flexibility anyway.

And who knows, maybe David Lough is the next Pujols. I mean, he's batting .246 this year...

Members online

Latest posts