Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weird eBay Sales...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RJ227

Mar 5, 2010
I had listed several cards the other day as BIN/BO, all of which at approximately 125-150% of market value. A buyer just hit the BIN on two of the cards, and paid immediately. The buyer has good feedback, has been a member of eBay for nearly six years, and appears to be legitimate from what I can tell. But I can't say I've ever seen someone hit the BIN on a BIN/BO (two, actually) and pay instantly without making any offer. Two other BIN/BO's from the same set just ended as a BIN's as well and I'd have to think it's the same buyer. The buyer's address on paypal is confirmed, but I don't want to find myself in a situation where I send the cards and then have my paypal account frozen due to fraudulent funds or something of that nature.

As I always say, it's best to protect your neck in these types of quandaries...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GDPZpRmTg0

Anyone have any similar experiences? Thank you

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Yes,
I owned a Pirates triple, and a Padres quad Au. card (two cards). Both were UD Black. Both BINS/BO were hit, and payed immediately; no problems. I checked his/her feedback, and noticed that he/she only purchased UD Black cards (monikor also suggested it).

I think your recent problems have you on edge?

RJ227

Mar 5, 2010
Superfractor said:
Yes,
I owned a Pirates triple, and a Padres triple Au. card (two cards). Both were UD Black. Both BINS/BO were hit, and payed immediately; no problems. I checked his/her feedback, and noticed that he/she only purchased UD Black cards (monikor also suggested it).

This might be true, but I only recently got back into cards and am not educated on the nuances of all the scams out there these days. So seeing as how I was paid by a guy with good feedback and a confirmed paypal address, I should be in the clear?

Additionally, your scanner is pretty spectacular. What kind is it?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
RJ227 said:
Superfractor said:
Yes,
I owned a Pirates triple, and a Padres triple Au. card (two cards). Both were UD Black. Both BINS/BO were hit, and payed immediately; no problems. I checked his/her feedback, and noticed that he/she only purchased UD Black cards (monikor also suggested it).

This might be true, but I only recently got back into cards and am not educated on the nuances of all the scams out there these days. So seeing as how I was paid by a guy with good feedback and a confirmed paypal address, I should be in the clear?

Additionally, your scanner is pretty spectacular. What kind is it?
It's understandable. Good luck on this one.

Unfortunately, you are never in the clear with PayPal, and eBay, if you are the seller...however, you should have nothing to worry about.

Thank you, it is an HP Scanjet G3110.

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008
I have had BIN's hit at when my price was higher then usual going rate.I wouldn't worry about it.They may just want it right away.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts