Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 recent PC additions, 05 Kemp Red, Manny Barrel, Kershaw..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Picked up 3 cards over the past few weeks which I've wanted to add to my PC for a while, and finally bought a new scanner to scan them with. Here are the 3 cards...

My second Manny Barrel, love Premier barrels..

RamirezPremierBarrel2.jpg

Kershaw Orange refractor, the slab is beat to death (missing the top half of the left ridge), it'll need to be reslabbed..

Kershaworangerescanlast.jpg

Worked out a deal with Bigfan5 for the biggest addition.. :D

Kempredrescan5last3.jpg

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Re: Recent Mail, 3 big additions to my PC

Superfractor said:
I'm real glad the Red Kemp came in safe, Harry. A sick all-around pick-up session.

Thanks Joe, I appreciate it...

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Re: Recent Mail, 3 big additions to my PC

As we discussed in the chat room region, I absolutely LOVE that Kemp. The Kershaw / Manny aren't terrible additions either :p

Congrats !

LaBlueFan

Nov 13, 2008
Dodger Country
wlalocal71 said:
Picked up 3 cards over the past few weeks which I've wanted to add to my PC for a while, and finally bought a new scanner to scan them with. Here are the 3 cards...

My second Manny Barrel, love Premier barrels..

RamirezPremierBarrel2.jpg

Kershaw Orange refractor, the slab is beat to death (missing the top half of the left ridge), it'll need to be reslabbed..

Kershaworangerescanlast.jpg

Worked out a deal with Bigfan5 for the biggest addition.. :D

Kempredrescan5last3.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW!!!!!!!

Those are FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Dave

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
ThoseBackPages said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

thats a mail YEAR for most people!!!!!!!!

E, the Manny and Kemp were in my top 5 wants for this year, I would have definitely regretted passing them up. I'm really glad I was able to work out a deal with Bigfan on the Kemp, and thanks to Miggy for showing me the Manny on ebay.

George_Calfas said:
Great additions all the way around.

LaBlueFan said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW!!!!!!!

Those are FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Dave

bear0555 said:
Whoa, you don't see any of those very often. Nice pickups!

Thanks George, Dave, Anthony, I appreciate the compliments.. :)

55_marlins_sp said:
As we discussed in the chat room region, I absolutely LOVE that Kemp. The Kershaw / Manny aren't terrible additions either :p

Congrats !

Thanks man, the Kemp is now my favorite Baseball card from my PC as well...hopefully he steps up here with Ethier dinged up for a bit with the broken finger. Next on the want list is an 05 Kemp Xfractor.

Anthony K. said:
Awesome Kemp.

Those early to mid 2000's BC sets really were the standard bearer's, in my opinion.

Thanks and I agree, my favorite chrome/draft sets in order are 05, 01 and 03.

FromKoufaxtoEdwin

Aug 15, 2008
So very jealous on the Kemp. I've got everything but the red (and of course, the super), and I can only imagine how nice that looks in person. awesome stuff.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Flashmelo said:
:eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

FromKoufaxtoEdwin said:
So very jealous on the Kemp. I've got everything but the red (and of course, the super), and I can only imagine how nice that looks in person. awesome stuff.

Thanks,the red is really nice looking in hand. The only Kemp cards I'm missing are the xfractor and the Super, if anyone has an xfractor FS/FT please let me know.

Members online

Latest posts