Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May I be the first to say

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
As a Cardinals fan I can honestly say we don't deserve 1st right now (obviously) and we are so horrible that blame has to go somewhere...

I'm just not sure who to blame....McGwire, LaRussa, Pujols, Holliday, Ryan, Lohse......????

I thought we were so stacked that a slumping player wouldn't matter much. But our entire offense is having a down year.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Adamsince1981 said:
As a Cardinals fan I can honestly say we don't deserve 1st right now (obviously) and we are so horrible that blame has to go somewhere...

I'm just not sure who to blame....McGwire, LaRussa, Pujols, Holliday, Ryan, Lohse......????

I thought we were so stacked that a slumping player wouldn't matter much. But our entire offense is having a down year.
i wouldn't be TOO worried as a cardinals fan. You have a pretty stacked team, theyll come ar ound.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
Adamsince1981 said:

i wouldn't be TOO worried as a cardinals fan. You have a pretty stacked team, theyll come ar ound.

I'm not worried. I just wonder if there isn't a deeper problem than some slumping bats...

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
Adamsince1981 said:
darocker80 said:
Adamsince1981 said:

I'm not worried. I just wonder if there isn't a deeper problem than some slumping bats...

the reds pitching :D

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Adamsince1981 said:
darocker80 said:
Adamsince1981 said:

I think we will come around eventually. BUT there are two big concerns. First, there does not to be an apparent fix. It's not like we know exactly what the problem is. Basically, there's nothing we can acquire that can instantly fix the problem (I guess that means the pieces are there). Second, no one on this team looks like they are having fun. Looking back on Spring Training, this appears evident as well. Everyone on the team is focused on business (winning) and that's it. They need to loosen up and have fun.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
SKYWALKER said:
matchpenalty said:
Where are all those toothpick haters now?
Knowing Reds, they will be dumb enough to give him another year.

still dont like the toothpick

agreed. I am glad to see them winning and in first. I have seen this before tough. My first goal for the season is a better than .500 record.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
The Reds seem like a team that you cant really hate or root against, they don't have any real jerk players or a huge payroll am I right?

Members online

Latest posts