Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

noooo!!!! i hate checking "complete listings" on ebay!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
it's not the price, which is pretty fair to decent but not a steal....it's just that i've been looking for it for 3+ years.....argh!

i rarely rant but this just sucks...lol!

on a positive note, shot a 91 today. i triple bogeyed the last hole after making a birdie on the 17th hole. ugh! never broke 90 before....so close...so damn close...

dave

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I feel you pain. I completely missed a 1/1 PC card that I would have gladly paid doubled what it went for.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ral72 said:
You guys DO know of "saved searches" on Ebay, where they automatically sends you an email, right??

+1 I have about 52 of these set up and hardly ever visit ebay anymore unless I get an email or see something on the auctions listed here.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
bouwob said:
ral72 said:
You guys DO know of "saved searches" on Ebay, where they automatically sends you an email, right??

+1 I have about 52 of these set up and hardly ever visit ebay anymore unless I get an email or see something on the auctions listed here.

Don't you guys find that the email is never about the item you're looking for? I finally deleted my "Sabathia Button" search because out of the 1,000 items than came and went with those two words in the description, not once was it an actual button card.

Now I only have a "Henderson 024" search set up, and it's always either a huge lot of cards or a team set from the 80's where the seller puts card #024 instead of just card #24. *sigh*

Members online

Latest posts