Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Good morning Dan and everyone hereafter. Today's my first day as Mr. Mom with 2 kids. :? One 2 month old boy and one almost 2 year old girl. Say your prayers for me :lol:

If you guys could take a second and vote on this EXTREMELY important poll brought to you by the worst team in the MLB :D

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89760

Hope your day is great!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

up early to walk my daughter to school.. then PT at 10 to look forward to after that. Had a fun weekend out fishing both days for 8 hours or more. Saturday was my first club tourney and I finished 2nd. What a great first experience that was and I hope I do that well next tourney to prove not a fluke. Yesterday fishing was real slow so a long day it made.

I just saw one one of my most wanted cards hit Ebay last nite and sell already for 599.99 BIN.. a 1989 Donruss Blue Chip to which there aren't many known to exist since it was never released into product. great card but I don't have anywhere near that kind of scratch to pay for it.. so it'll probably remain on my wishlist forever.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1989-Donruss-Blue-C ... 335d33aa43

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all! Weather is going to be beautiful here, :D too bad I'll be at work. :( Oh well, gives me something to look forward to. ;) Paul, Congrats on the 2nd place in the tourney!
Hope everyone has a great day!!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good morning eh.
BO went unanswered last night :|

Ah well, saves me some money.

Off to work, check in from there later......260 posts yesterday! NICE!

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Good morning Dan and everyone. Trying to switch my schedule around at work for a engineering kaizan for a of couple days this week. Going from working 7PM to 7AM to working 7AM to 4PM the next two days and then I go back to my Night Shift.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

Very chatty yesterday. I spent all day in my yard, and I look like I got hit by a bus. They backed over me to make sure they got me. And an old lady jumped out and hit me with her walker. That the last time I wear that shirt while doing yard work. It's scare people. Kind, upstanding people. :lol:

Fixed.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning everyone..

Paul, glad to see you had a great time fishing.. A guy I went to high school with does some tourney's up in the NY area.. and he does pretty good..

Charlie, I see you are enjoying the joys of "POO".. (pride of ownership)

Members online

Latest posts