Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps Football Preview

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I like that they make the designs seem like this big unveil - but it's the same as the baseball design.

At least their not throwing in fake patches as one of the hits like in baseball (though for whatever reason people paid for those). Million card giveaway thing should be cool - adds a bit of value to the break. Overall - glad there's some base Topps and will be some competition in football.

Intrigued and skeptical about the new products and shots at high-end. If nothing else it will be interesting to see what they come up with. Hopefully it's not: Topps Paradigm 2 - Electric Bugaloo.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I think that I might put together the base Topps set this year, simply because I'm not looking forward to much else early in the season.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Groat said:
I think that I might put together the base Topps set this year, simply because I'm not looking forward to much else early in the season.

I think a lot of people are feeling that way for the WHOLE season.

Panini is NOT off to a good start.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Gellman said:
Groat said:

I think a lot of people are feeling that way for the WHOLE season.

Panini is NOT off to a good start.

While I agree with you to a point, I'm not sure what anybody could possibly expect from Prestige. The only thing that's ever notable about that set is the fact that it's first.

Members online

Latest posts