Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Proof You Don't Need to Bat .200 to Command Insane Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Both just sold.

Red Ref Auto - [ebay:1f9i37pe]330434558478[/ebay:1f9i37pe] :shock:

Superfractor Auto - [ebay:1f9i37pe]120570795695[/ebay:1f9i37pe] :shock: :shock: :shock:

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Absolutely stupid prices.

I don't see the draw to him, but then again I don't get paid like Callis and others who rave about him. They must know something I don't.

Who won them?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
AKA Coastal said:
That's not prospecting. That's called buying whatever you want.

LOL! It's like the winner is saying "I poop bigger than you tiny prospectors- go stick with your Tyler Norricks and your Jon Stills and make your pennies. Leave the big cards to the big boys who don't cry over $5000 losses when hyped prospects don't pan out."

That superfractor price is incredibly insane - makes you wonder what the Longo super would sell for - $12,000?

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
AKA Coastal said:

yeah, very true.. basically any player with strong hype will never sell better than the 1st time IMO.

Ackley will be a great player, but thats just crazy. he will be guy with a high end on every tool but power, and thats the big one in the card world.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
completely agree Adam lots of people drinking the kool aid
NECpilgrims8 said:
Absolutely stupid prices.

I don't see the draw to him, but then again I don't get paid like Callis and others who rave about him. They must know something I don't.

Who won them?

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
AKA Coastal said:

such is life when you have millions to spend on whatever you want. If I had as much money as he does I probably would be doing the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts