Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB T-Shirts Now Avaliable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/?p=671

These shirts are Port Authority “Dri-Mesh” shirts. The double layer mesh construction of Dri-Mesh releases heat and sweat, while maintaining superior breathability. The result is you stay comfortable, cool and dry in even the most active workouts.

* 3.5-ounce, 100% polyester double mesh
* Taped neck
* Locker patch
* Double needle shoulders, sleeves and hem

fcbshirt.png

Proceeds from shirt sales go to buy more shirts to give away at the national. The give away shirts will be the standard cotton promo shirts. These are much nicer.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Very excited. I work up a big sweat sitting on my ass reading this website. Also, I bet this shirt will get me some ass.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Have you seen any of these shirts in person? I'm interested in getting one for the National, but it sounds like you're using a cafepress type deal and I don't want a shirt with one of those inkjet iron-ons.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Groat said:
Have you seen any of these shirts in person? I'm interested in getting one for the National, but it sounds like you're using a cafepress type deal and I don't want a shirt with one of those inkjet iron-ons.

it's not a cafe press shirt, although it is a thermal transfer

I have one that I have worn for over a year, and it's in great shape.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
Brad said:
Very excited. I work up a big sweat sitting on my ass reading this website. Also, I bet this shirt will get me some ass.

It will probably get you a ton! :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts